The Nomadic 1U 12xPro is high performance and extremely rugged yet light weight, and because it uses Solid State Drives, which have no moving parts, it is extremely quiet, uses less power, can withstand extreme shock, high altitude, vibrations and other harsh environments and has a significantly reduced risk of mechanical failure.
Supported Capacities of SSD Secure Storage from: 6TB - 156TB
Available Options include:
• Single or dual hardware RAID 4480C controllers
• Industrial Grade Drive capacities 512GB, 1,600GB (SAS), 3TB and 13TB SOLID STATE DRIVE (SSD).
• 4/8/16Gb host total of 4 Fibre (opt)
• 2 -4 Thunderbolt 2 host interface (opt)
• 1-2 port 12GB or 6GB SAS expansion port
• iSCSI Independent host interface option 1GBit or 10Gbit(opt)
• Hardware and Software management with TCP/IP
• RAID 0, 1 ,4 ,5 , 6, 50, 51, 60, 61, 1+0, & 0+1
• 12 (SLC, MLC or PLC) SSD hot-swap drive bay
• 48 drive bay Expansion with SAS or Fibre interface in a 2U rack space
• Dual 275W hot-swap Power supplies
• Dual Power coard locking system
• Six cooling systems
• Dual Battery backup for cache memory (opt)
• Desktop or rack install kit included
• High G-Force vibration control drive system for mobile environment up to 16G (opt), shock control 1500G (opt)
• High temperature and radiation resistant
• LED drive status indicator for each read/write
• Rear access for all LCD visual displays, all access port in the back, front to back cooling with custom filter
• Multiple layers of built-in security
• Over 5,000PB write life
• Unlimited read function
• Custome Lock for Power
• Write/Erase 280 years with 50GB write-erase/day
GVS Solid State Drive RAID In data intensive environments, increasing the capacity per disc drive lowers ownership costs by deploying fewer systems that use less cubic feet of space requiring less infrastructure such as cabinets, HBAs, and less wattage of power. The Nomadic 1U 12xPro uses high speed Solid State Drive (SSD) high-performance 2.5" SAS form factor drives bay. The drives’ non-volatile memory means no power is necessary to maintain stored information, so data is retained even during sudden power outages, and data integrity is more long term at a rate of 50GB write-erase per day per drive, for next 280 years.
The Nomadic 1U 12xPro array provides an affordable storage solution that's simple to deploy and easy to manage. Designed to support growing storage requirements, the 12xPro scales to meet your business needs, and simplifies future upgrades to enterprise-level SAN or NAS solutions. A single GUI network interface provides common storage management across all arrays in the Nomadic 1U 12xPro Family, reducing the number of elements you need to manage.
Now there’s finally a high-density array product that doesn't require refrigeration to keep it cool and its compact design makes it easy to be kept in the field and recording studio. With its’ built-in 4480c Controller Technology offering two SAS expansion port option, you’re able to expand the storage requirement to an enterprise level 250 drive bay. Remote monitoring, and the controller’s browser-based management tool simplify the management of petabyte of storage.
Users who have the need for extreme speed can reach over 5.8Gbit/sec sustained with full redundancy for RAW 2K, 4K, 8K film resolutions, virtually eliminating the need for costly SAN solution for enterprise level product support. With fiber 4/8/16Gb/s connectivity up to 4 host with Thunderbolt, iSCSI 1GB/10GB optoin or 6/12GB SAS the Nomadic 1U SSD is your chouse, with 12GB SAS exceptional data availability, reliability, and flexibility, online capacity expansion from 6TB to 156TB in single 1U rack space, the Nomadic 1U 12xPro offers an elite storage solution in the world today, no other product can machthe speed and expantion in a single 1U rack space with less than 21" in depth that could meet your max. capacity need of 156TB raw SSD space.